Here, both venues and artists can submit applications to participate in Artstop ProjectSpaces. Venues can use this site to peruse artists' portfolios. Artists can check out which venues are looking for artists.
2. Fill out an artist profile.
3. Provide all required information for your proposed entry.
4. Upload images for your proposed entry.
Deadline: You must register by 5:00 p.m. on May 31, 2012. Because Artstop's ProjectSpaces venues begin planning early and can select an artist(s) at any time, you are strongly encouraged to register well in advance of the deadline.
Please note: Your profile is not visible to Artstop ProjectSpaces venues until Step One is complete. Registering does not guarantee you a venue or spot in Artstop ProjectSpaces.
1. Once you have registered, you will receive a link to view all participating venues.
3. The venue will look at your online profile and respond to you using your contact information. Please be patient and give the venue time and opportunity to respond.
4. Once you connected with and secured a venue, you must complete an Artist and Site Hosting Agreement. This must be completed by May 31, 2012.
When you have secured a venue, you are part of Artstop ProjectSpaces.
Please contact us at any point during this process with questions.